Yoga Trapeze is a fun and effective way to build strength, flexibility, balance and stamina, combined with inverted poses in a unique anti gravity class. Using both the ground and the support of a suspended material sling with suspension.
The inversion postures can create traction helping to decompress the spine as well as building strength in the back and supporting muscles.
Why not come along to try it out, have some fun upside down and add another dimension to your yoga practice.
This class will include :-
– Safety while practising Yoga Trapeze
– How to use the equipment correctly
– The structure of a Yoga Trapeze class
– Warm up, strength, stretching, inversion, cool down and relaxation postures
– The benefits of an anti gravity class
– Time for pictures at the end
£20 per person – Maximum 8 people (2 per trapeze)
to book your space
1-2-1 and bespoke classes also available.