We are really excited to welcome you to the studio where we are able to deliver our classes in a clean and safe environment. Please see below current guidelines that need to be followed:
– We will ask you to arrive 5 minutes before the class starts and wait in in the courtyard. This will enable your teachers to get the room ready for you. Your teacher will come and get you when ready. Please come upstairs one by one and allow for social distancing.
– Your temperature will be taken as you enter the studio – We will need to record your name, contact number and temperature upon arriving
– Hand sanitizing units have been fitted outside and inside of the studio
– The mats are positioned in safe distance from one another to allow for social distancing. You will place your own mat on top of the studio mat.
– No studio equipment is to be used so please bring your own mat. Blanket, cushion, block and strap optional.
– There will be adequate ventilation before, during and after the class – All door handles will be wiped and surfaces clean, including the floor
– If you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a covid-19 case we ask you not to attend the studio (you can join us online instead)
– There will not be any hands on adjustments or assists given to students in class
– Face masks – are not recommended for any physical activity indoors but you can wear them as you enter and leave the studio.
– Please leave the studio one by one and observe social distancing – Please come already dressed for the class.
– Toilets are in use but make sure that all surfaces are wiped clean with the wipes provided and put in the bin in the bathroom. There is a cubical allocated to the Yoga Life Studio – it is the first one (disabled)
Please check our timetable below – FOR STUDIO CLASSES http://www.yogaeastbourne.com/group-class-schedule/
Please check our ONLINE timetable below – FOR ZOOM CLASSES
| www.yogaeastbourne.com/online-yoga-classes-timetable/ ( Online drop in place – £5 donation recommended )|
**Please note drop in places will only be valid for online classes – All in-person places must be booked in advance.
In person places are limited to 6 per class and will book out fast. To book in please go to www.yogaeastbourne.com/group-class-schedule/
We are looking forward to bringing in-person and online together!
Namaste Eva & The Yoga Life Studio Team x X x